I digress. Since no person is an island, I’m asking all of you out there, as most of you probably already do, to encourage everyone else on their Lenten penances. In order for anyone to call me out on any of those, below are some of the things I’m going to try this season…
- Fast Food
- Both financial and trying to eat better
- The obvious trying to kick the habit.
- Trying to eat better and water is a lot better too
- Wasting Time
- This one is obviously harder to quantify; however, I really need to stay on the ball this semester.
- Skipping Class
- While I say this one at the start of every semester, it’s time to reclaim the student inside that I used to be.
I may amend the list as I remember anything I previously told someone I would try to work on but that’s what I can think of at the moment.
In light of wasting time, back to work. Peace during this holy season!