I’ve been working more on fixing the bugs with this publishing webapp. So far, no go. 🙁 I tried to dump the db and do a clean-install again but it didn’t work. I’m going to look at the db data and look at the excutables again to see if something is wrong there. Well, I take that back. I didn’t do a clean install. I erased the db and started fresh from there. I’ll start from scratch soon and reload everything. I might lose a couple of posts, like this one, but if it fixes the bugs I’m having with it, it would be worth it. To explain further, whenever I submit a post, the handler doesn’t handle it right and it won’t rebuild it into the site. I have to go back and edit the post for it to publish. I’ll figure it out.
Proudly powered by WordPress
Leave a Reply