the time it takes
One response to “the time it takes”
—>Just follow the basic format…it all makes sense. Any questions…refer to me 😉
THE RULES 1 – Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed. 2 – I will respond; I’ll ask you five questions. 3 – You’ll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers. 4 – You’ll include this explanation. 5 – You’ll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed
1. Who is one person who inspires you? Why? Do they know that they inspire you? If you had a chance to tell them, would you?
2. If your friends could tell you bluntly and honestly what they thought of them, would you want them to say? Would you be able to tell your friends what you honestly thought of them? Is there any people you would avoid?
3. If you made a mistake that cost yourself a friendship and you knew you were in the wrong, would you risk your pride and apologize or would you wait for them to apologize to you even though you knew you were in the wrong?
4. If you could live out the character’s life in any book or movie, who would it be and why?
5. If you had to pick one song for each day of the week to play all 24 hours of that day, which 7 songs would you pick? (I am so creative and have such tough question!!!) 😛
15 years ago I:
10 years ago I:
5 Years ago I:
3 Years ago I:
1 Year ago I: